Apogee introduces the new Jam+
Apogee Jam + is a professional USB interface with an instrument input and headphone output. With Jam+, you can record an electric guitar, bass, keyboard, or any acoustic instrument with pickup directly to an iOS device, PC, or Mac. With the help of an optional adapter, the connection of a dynamic microphone is also possible.
In 2010 Jam was introduced in Apple stores worldwide as the first high quality digital interface to connect guitars and instruments with Mac and IOS devices. Jam set a new standard in mobile recording by combining Apogee’s renowned conversion specs and components into a simple and portable design.
Jam+ continues the evolution in the series bringing the best advances in Apogee’s design and engineering into an all new metal chassis with enhanced PureDIGITAL circuitry for the greatest ‘true tone’ audio resolution. Jam+ now includes a powerful headphone output with zero latency monitoring and overdrive mode to make practise and recording sessions better than ever.
- Studio quality USB instrument input and headphone output
- Apogee’s PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality
- 24-bit/96kHz recording
- Overdrive mode makes virtual amps and effects sound more realistic
- Output Blend feature offers zero latency monitoring and recording
- Includes BIAS FX Jam software from Positive Grid
- Rugged metal body with soft touch baseNo configuration, just plug in and play
- Works with iOS, Mac and PC
Availability October 2018, price app. 201 Euro.