UAD Software v9.2 for UAD and Apollo Plattforms
SSL 4000 G Bus Compressor Collection
In close partnership with Solid State Logic, Universal Audio has introduced the SSL 4000 G Bus Compressor Collection for UAD-2 hardware and Apollo interfaces — an expert end-to-end circuit emulation of the compressor that is integral to the hit-making SSL sound. The G Bus Compressor is legend for making mixes bigger, more powerful, and punchy, all the while enhancing cohesion and clarity.
Embarking on a ground-up re-design of the original SSL G Bus Compressor plug-in, UA’s team of engineers meticulously modeled every nuance of the in-console and FX G384 rackmount specimens, including their unique CV (control voltage) summing. By capturing all of its circuit behaviors, the new SSL G Bus Compressor plug-in offers the same punchy, transparent glue, and ultra-accurate stereo image of the original hit-making hardware.
SSL 4000 G Bus Compressor Collection — Key Features:
- An authentic end-to-end circuit emulation of SSL’s iconic bus compressor exclusively for UAD-2 and Apollo interfaces
- Specially tailored dynamic characteristics ideal for compressing full mix or subgroups
- Signature SSL G Bus features include fixed range Attack and Release including program-dependent "Auto" release, and Auto Fade
- Plug-in exclusive features include SC Filter, Dry/Wet parallel processing and Headroom for user-customizable operating level
- Artist presets from Just Blaze (Beyoncé, Kendrick Lamar), Peter Mokran (The Flaming Lips, Mary J. Blige), Ian Boxill (Prince, Tupac), and more
- DSP-lite SSL G Bus Compressor Legacy plug-in included
Price for SSL 4000 G Bus Compressor Collection is $299 and upgrade price from SSL G Bus Compressor Legacy plug-in is $149.
The Pure Plate Reverb plug-in
UA's revolutionary plate reverb emulation in a simple, affordable package — with all of the essential features. Engineered by the modeling experts at Universal Audio to be a no-compromise solution of this classic effect, Pure Plate Reverb captures all of the sonic and mechanical nuances of the steel plate, transducers, and dampers that have flattered iconic recordings for over half a century.
Pure Plate Reverb Plug-In — Key Features:
- Easily provides the warm, lush sound of mechanical plate reverb used on records from the ’50s to today
- Simple control set for intuitive tone shaping
- Low frequency input filtering, Pre Delay, Decay, Bass and Treble Tone controls, Balance, and Dry/Wet mix
- Artist presets from Patrick Carne (The Black Keys), Richard Chycki (Rush, Dream Theater) Chuck Zwicky (Prince, The Time) and more
The Price for the Pure Plate Reverb Plug-In is $149.