Audio-Technica’s ATUC-50 New Firmware Update
Enhances System and Doubles Delegate Numbers
Audio-Technica (Hall 7, Booth N190) has announced a new ATUC-50 firmware update (v.1.6) that doubles the number of delegates that can use the discussion system. Three control units can now be used to power as many as 300 delegates at once.
The new 1.6 firmware update also supports the new ATUC-50IU, a microprocessor for custom designed flush mount conference units for the ATUC-50 system. It can be placed anywhere in the same chain/loop with other ATUC-50 units, where the architecture of the system requires seamless, hidden installation of the microprocessor. With 16 GPIOs (general-purpose inputs outputs), this unit can also provide signal for a variety of desired combinations of features, for example: up to eight buttons for external voting, different presets, and other conference related commands.
The new update will also enable users to benefit from:
- Selecting a default preset when the system is switched on (in order to void repletion of the word “Start”)
- An easy mode for simultaneous interpretation
- Mixing audio inputs:mic, line-in and aux to Language 1 channel 1 and/or 2
- Bypassing gain share in each audio group
- Notification commands for CUT and MUTE to the IP remote
To download the new firmware for free, ATUC-50 users should contact their local Audio-Technica representatives.