ZOOM LiveTrak L-12
Mix, Record, Monitor, Playback, and Remix
Building upon the Zoom Corporation’s legacy of success developing must-have products for creators, we are proud to introduce the newest sensation for live music and recording, the LiveTrak L-12 – a high quality compact digital mixing console that makes it possible to mix, record, playback, and monitor with a single piece of gear.
Mix and record in high definition through advanced high quality preamps using only the LiveTrak, or connect to Mac, Windows, or iOS and use as an audio interface. It is the only digital console that lets you mix your live performance and simultaneously record up to 12 discrete channels to SD card, all while providing five individual custom headphone monitor mixes through the built-in headphone amp. The extensive features set and performance of the LiveTrak L-12 make it a grand slam for performing bands, rehearsal rooms, recording setups, and venues alike.
The Zoom LiveTrak L-12 at a glance:
- Digital mixing console, standalone multitrack recorder, and multi-channel audio interface
- Top notch mic preamps with -128dBu EIN and +60db maximum input gain
- 12 discrete channels: 8 combo XLR/Jack inputs and 2 TS line/RCA stereo inputs
- Hi-Z option on channels 1 and 2, +48V switch on channels 1-4 and 5-8
- 14-track simultaneous recording, 12-track playback
- Recording format: WAV 44.1/48/96 kHz, 16/24-bit, mono/stereo WAV format
- Recording Media SD, SDHC or SDXC cards up to 512GB
- Using the select buttons, each channel strip can access its own 3 band mid-parametric equalizer, low-cut, pan, plus access 16 fully adjustable effects.
- One-knob compressor for each channel strip 1-8
- Bright, backlit LCD display and encoder knob allow access to an intuitive menu system to create new projects, recall previous projects, and customize settings.
- Connect to a computer via USB as a 14 input / 4 output audio interface
- Save and recall up to nine fader scenes which also hold EQ, pan, mute, and more
- The fader modes allows for 5 custom monitor mixes in addition to the master sent through 5 individual built-in headphone outputs
- Use the built-in slate mic to record comments or talk-back
- Built in metronome further reduces the need for additional equipment
- Auto record: Start recording automatically at a set dB level and capture up to two seconds before recording starts
- Transfer projects and audio files to a flash drive in USB Host mode