Voxengo Overtone GEQ Version 1.12
Voxengo Overtone GEQ version 1.12 update is now available for download. Overtone GEQ is a free harmonically-enhanced graphic equalizer plugin for professional music and audio production applications. Overtone GEQ is available in AudioUnit, AAX, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for macOS, and Windows computers.
List of changes in version 1.12:
- Added ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support.
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Added more visual scales.
- Made the user interface scale switchable without host reload.
- Reduced plugin file size considerably for faster loading.
- Added Retina support on macOS, and automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on Windows.
- 40% lower CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors (in 64-bit mode).
Overtone GEQ is 7-band harmonic (overtone) graphic equalizer AAX, AudioUnit and VST plugin with multi-channel operation support (supporting up to 8 input/output channels, host setup-dependent). Overtone GEQ offers extensive internal channel routing capabilities, and supports mid/side channel processing.
Beside equalizing, Overtone GEQ applies harmonic enhancement processing: it uses 7 harmonic enhancement modules, one for each EQ band. This generates a complex harmonic coloration you will probably like a lot.
Overtone GEQ was designed to allow audio engineers to apply quick EQ shape adjustments together with adding a bit of harmonic richness to the audio material (mainly mixes and sub-mixes due to a comparably high processing load this EQ puts on a CPU).