Apogee introduces Apogee MiC plus
Apogee MiC plus USB Microphone for iPad, iPhone, Mac and PC
A significant upgrade to the Apogee MiC product family first introduced in 2011, MiC plus features an entirely new design with built-in headphone output for latency-free monitoring while recording, improved sound quality, and increased dynamic range.
MiC Plus is available November 15, 2017 at Apple and Apogee dealers worldwide.
- Professional cardioid condenser microphone capsule
- Made for iPad, iPhone, Mac and Windows 10 PC
- Includes 3 cables: Lightning, USB (Type-C) and USB (Type-A)
- PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality up to 24-bit / 96kHz
- 46dB of mic preamp gain, digitally controlled for greater precision
- Powerful headphone output with Blend feature for zero latency monitoring
- No configuration required, just plug in and record
- Made in the U.S.A.