Non-Lethal Applications Video Slave 4 And New ADR Master Software
Non-Lethal Applications, creators of quality video playback software for Mac, announce Video Slave 4, offering new features, improvements and bug fixes. Video Slave 4 and ADR Master both offer rock-solid playback of movies in sync to MIDI Timecode.
Version Independent New Features:
- Video Slave/ADR Master has been rewritten from the ground up to clear the way for future Windows releases.
- Video Slave/ADR Master now use PACE (machine or iLok 2/3) for perpetual licenses allowing users to take licenses with them from studio to studio.
- Moved from a playlist-based to a timeline-based approach. This is clearly the biggest and most important change and it required surgery at the very heart of the application which now allows for editing with a high degree of flexibility.
- Central project Media Bin to keep track of the files
- Multiple timelines per project
- reel-based feature film
- one timeline with all the reels at the respective hours
- one timeline with tied reels for presentation
- Improved Blackmagic and AJA performance
ADR Master is the new ADR cueing and recording solution from Non-Lethal Applications. It includes all the features Video Slave 4 Pro offers but adds vital tools for cueing and recording ADR. ADR Master comes in two versions: ADR Master Editor and ADR Master Studio.
ADR Master Editor is Non-Lethal Applications’ state-of-the-art ADR cueing solution which includes all the features of Video Slave 4 plus; Import cues from a number of supported file formats or grab them directly from your DAW and when you're done cueing export or print them or send them to Pro Tools as region groups.
All features of Video Slave 4 and ADR Master Editor plus; ADR Master Studio contains all the tools you need to record dialog in Pro Tools. It adds recording features like track naming and a sophisticated track mute/input/record matrix that lets you define what you want to hear at all times. In combination with the support for two Blackmagic or AJA devices with configurable output per device it makes it the perfect solution for all ADR recording studios.
Video Slave 4 and ADR Master’s synchronized playback works with all major DAWs including Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Nuendo, Cubase and Studio One or any other device that can generate timecode as a source.
Video Slave 4 and ADR Master’s sync engine provides stunningly fast locking times and tight sync guaranteed: in many cases it's better than using the video engine built into the DAW.