Voxengo Elephant 3.9
Voxengo Elephant version 3.9 update is now available for download. Voxengo Elephant is a mastering limiter plugin for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.5 and later), and Windows computers.
Note that on Mac computers, Elephant now supports Mac OS X v10.5 and higher only, running on Intel processors. Mac PowerPC support is not available.
This version includes the following changes:
- The "Min Infrastructure" user interface display mode added.
- The "Flat Level Meters" level meter display mode added.
- Version change history information window added.
- The "Do Not Show Latency Changes" global switch added.
- Native 64-bit AudioUnit and VST support on Mac OS X added.
Elephant is a highly competitive plug-in for mastering applications:it features a variety of limiter modes that can be deeply customized, and a comprehensive set of level metering tools, including headroom estimation and K-metering. Elephant's built-in linear-phase oversampling is an important element in achieving high-quality peak limiting and loudness maximization
without inter-sample overshoots.
Demo version of Voxengo Elephant and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site.